1. If you won a million pounds, what would you buy? I'd buy an Airstream Caravan and travel Europe... even buy a holiday apartment here and there along the way. And help family out with what they may need/desire too.
2. How long would it take you to fly once around the world on an aeroplane? 2 days maybe
3. What job would you like to do when you are older? I've always wanted to teach and teach I always have. Maybe when I am even older, my 'husband' and I might renovate a villa for a b&b bike retreat. Who knows!
4. What would your ideal pet be? A cat... I grew up with cats and LOVE them. Don't have any pets currently because we are always away in the holidays or out at work or on our bikes!
5. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A peregrine falcon to soar high above, watching.
6. Could you live without a computer? I'd love to think that I could live without technology (but could I?!)... use it for work a lot! I do love going away on holiday and having no wifi and turning off the phone though.
7. If you could change one rule in your family house what would it be? Best part of being an adult is that you can make up the rules and only choose ones that you like!
8. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have? To fly and be fearless! I think with age I'm growing more fearful... and I hate that!
9. What would you do to save the planet? Reduce all of our unnecessary waste!
10. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Carrot cake!
11. How much does it cost to buy a house? Depends what size. Simon Cowell's house was 10 million!!! Too much money than sense!!
12. Why do you think we should be kind to other people? To make the world a happy place.
13. What does love mean? A strong feeling (emotion) and desire for something
14. What are you scared of? Spiders & cycling down steep mountains with hairpin bends (love going up them - the steeper the better - but I'm a chicken going down them!)
15. What is important to you? Family, friends and happiness - happiness is like sunshine.